SAMSUNG Galaxy SmartTag Bluetooth Smart Home Accessory Tracker, Attachment Locator for Lost Keys, Bag, Wallet, Luggage, Pets, Glasses,
No posts found
Our online store sells clothes, shoes and other industrial goods from leading brands...
- FreeDelivery In Tanzania
- Worldwide - from $40
- Fast Delivery: 24hr in Tanzania
- Cash on delivery
- Tigo Secure Pay
- Masterpass QR
- Visa and MasterCard
- Сashless payments
- Lipia POLEPOLE
12 months warrantyGuarantee for all purchased goods in our online store is 12 months
SMS notificationYou receive SMS messages about each stage of your order.
Return and exchange - no problemYou can return the items purchased within 14 days. The goods must be in normal condition and have all the factory packages.
Different payment methodsPay orders in convenient ways: cash to the courier, by bank transfer on the receipt of the bank or by credit card right at the time of the order.
Best priceWe are proud of our prices, hundreds of customers check them every day, which give a choice to our online store!
Please sign in to contact the vendor
Finding the important things in your life. Bluetooth-powered SmartTags attach easily to keys, bags, or even the family pet. If you think your lost item is nearby but can’t quite find it, tap the ring button on your mobile and follow the familiar sound of your ringtone calling for you at the volume you set. Your tagged item is out of range? No problem! Even when offline, the Galaxy Find Network can use scanned data to find it for you privately. And it’s easy to scroll through a history of where the tag’s been to retrace it. You can also use other devices you own to locate your items.
- This feature is only available with Galaxy devices.
- Galaxy SmartTag is only compatible with Samsung Galaxy phones. Use with a Galaxy smartphone running Android 8.0 or higher with 2.0GB RAM and above. SmartThings app required.
- Bluetooth range up to 130 yards without obstruction. Requires initial setup on a Samsung Galaxy smartphone running Android 8.0 or higher & RAM 2.0GB above and opt-in for location tracking through SmartThings Find app.
- IoT devices need to be registered within the SmartThings app for feature to function. The button feature on the Smart Tags does not function without being connected to the user's mobile device. IoT products sold separately. Compatible devices in SmartThings app can be checked on SmartThings website at www.samsung.com/smartthings.