D-Link DWR-921 4G LTE SIM Slot 10/100 LAN WiFi Wireless N Router 2x Antennas
No posts found
Our online store sells clothes, shoes and other industrial goods from leading brands...
- FreeDelivery In Tanzania - $50
- Worldwide - from $40
- Fast Delivery: 24hr in Tanzania
- Cash on delivery
- Tigo Secure Pay
- Masterpass QR
- Visa and MasterCard
- Сashless payments
- Lipia POLEPOLE
12 months warrantyGuarantee for all purchased goods in our online store is 12 months
SMS notificationYou receive SMS messages about each stage of your order.
Return and exchange - no problemYou can return the items purchased within 14 days. The goods must be in normal condition and have all the factory packages.
Different payment methodsPay orders in convenient ways: cash to the courier, by bank transfer on the receipt of the bank or by credit card right at the time of the order.
Best priceWe are proud of our prices, hundreds of customers check them every day, which give a choice to our online store!
Please sign in to contact the vendor
D-Link’s DWR-921 4G LTE Router allows you to access and share your 4G LTE or 3G mobile broadband connections. Once connected, you can transfer data, stream media, and send SMS messages. Simply insert your SIM/UICC card and share your 4G LTE or 3G Internet connection through a secure wireless network or any of the four Ethernet ports. The DWR-921 4G LTE Router is designed with constant connection in mind. Dual-band 4G LTE and 3G support allows automatic 3G connection if or when the 4G LTE signal strength becomes low, whereas the additional xDSL/FTTH Ethernet WAN option gives fail-safe connectivity if either your fixed line or mobile broadband fails.
Fast Mobile Internet
The 4G LTE Router lets you connect to your 4G LTE cat4 high speed mobile connection with fast download speeds of up to 150 Mbps2 and upload speeds of up to 50 Mbps2, giving you a fast and responsive Internet experience, allowing you to surf the web with ease and stream music and video without buffering.
Secure Wired and Wireless Connections
The DWR-921 utilises dual-active firewalls (SPI and NAT) to prevent potential unwanted intrusions from Internet. WPA/WPA2 wireless encryption keeps your wireless network secure and your traffic safe, allowing you to securely share your 4G LTE or 3G connections without worrying about unauthorised users accessing your network.
Easy to Set Up and Use
The DWR-921 4G LTE Router can be installed quickly and easily almost anywhere. This router is great for any situations where a wireless network is needed, or wherever conventional Internet access is unavailable. The DWR-921 can even be installed in buses, trains, or boats, allowing passengers to check e-mail or chat online while commuting or travelling.
D-Link DWR-921 Specifications:
* Frequency Support
- LTE Bands:
- Release 10, Cat 4: Band 1/3/7/8/20(800/900/1800/2100/2600 MHz)
- Pentaband UMTS/HSPA/HSPA+/DC-HSPA+ Bands 1/2/3/5/8 (850/900/1800/1900/2100 MHz)
- Quadband GSM/GPRS/EDGE 850/900/1800/1900 MHz
* Data Throughput
- LTE Mode
- Downlink: Up to 150 Mbps
- Uplink: Up to 50 Mbps
- DC-HSPA Mode
- Downlink: Up to 42 Mbps
- Uplink: Up to 5.76 Mbps
- IEEE 802.11n/g/b
- IEEE 802.3i
* Wi-Fi Data Rates
- Up to 300 Mbps with 802.11n clients
- 6/9/11/12/18/24/36/48/54 Mbps in 802.11g mode
- 1/2/5.5/11 Mbps in 802.11b mode
* Wireless Security
- 64/128-bit WEP (Wired Equivalent Privacy)
- WPA & WPA2 (Wi-Fi Protected Access)
- WPS (Wi-Fi Protected Setup)
- Network Address Translation (NAT)
- Stateful Packet Inspection (SPI)
* Advanced Features
- L2TP/PPTP/IPSec VPN Passthrough
- User configurable multi-WAN
- DMZ (Demilitarized Zone)
- Port/Application Forwarding
- URL Filter
- QoS engine (Quality of Service)
- Virtual server
- Two-way filtering
* Device Interfaces
- Four 10/100 Ethernet LAN ports
- WAN (RJ-45) port
- Wireless N
- Standard Mini-SIM/UICC slot
- Two detachable 3G/4G antennas
* LED Status Indicators
- 2G / 3G
- Signal Strength
* Dimensions: 190 x 116 x 22.4 mm (7.43 x 4.57 x 0.88 inches)
* Weight: 295 g (0.65 lb)
- Operating: 0 to 40 °C (32 to 104 °F)
- Storage: -10 to 70 °C (14 to 158 °F)
- Operating: 10% to 90% non-condensing
- Storage: 0 to 95% non-condensing